Jason wins!

  • Joe Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Jason, you da man! Good job on getting those Blue Grass Boys from
      1972. Email me off list with the address to send that CD to.
      Joe

      p.s. Now, any idea where can I find some music or tab for the tune,
      Milenburg Joy, so I can learn that Monroe tune? Big Mon recorded
      it on 1/20/71, and I like it. S'pose I could larn it the old-fashioned
      way, from the record.