best of the worst

  • Joe Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      "I tell ya, life ain't easy for a boy named 'Sue'."

      Now, one of the best songs in northwest bluegrass history, would be
      the parody that Stew Dodge sings...."A Boy Named Stew."
      *********
      And speaking of bananas, how about:
      "Peel Me a Nanner" by Ray Drusky?
      *********
      And another couple of the worst song title of all times (OK, I know,
      they aren't country which has the "best" song titles):

      1) "Mama Get Your Hammer, There's a Fly on Baby's Head" (by the
      Boobby Peterson QUintet)

      2) "A Bowl of Chop-Suey and You-ey" (Sam Robbins Orchestra)

      3) "How Could You Belive Me When I Said I Loved You When You Know I've
      Been A Liar All My Life" (Fred AStaire and Jane Powell)

      Pique.