Knott Bros - Sat May 10th

  • knottsuz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Greetings Friends! Its a week early, but we can't wait to get the
      word out... especially because there are rumors that the "Gospel
      Hair" might make a rare saturday night appearance.. Read on and have
      a great weekend, everyone.
      Suzanne in Eugene

      KNOTT BROS Host the Fourth Annual Concert & JAM! In Celebration of
      WORLDWIDE BLUEGRASS MONTH. It will be a "Foot-Stompin' Good Time" as
      special guests join the Knotts onstage.

      Saturday MAY 10th, Coburg Grange Hall, 32663 E. Mill Street, Coburg,
      OR. Jam Starts at 5 pm; Concert starts at 7:30 pm $10;

      Knott Bros host the 4th annual concert and JAM in celebration of
      Worldwide Bluegrass Month. The Coburg Grange, located just north of
      Eugene, was built in the 1920s and is the perfect atmosphere for
      bluegrass music. Bring your for the pre-concert jam, or bring a
      picnic dinner and come just to listen. It's a full evening of down-
      home fun. Doors open 5:00 pm for the jam. Show starts at 7:30 pm.
      Some very special guests will take the stage with the Knotts.

      Tickets $10 at the door only. Kids that can sit on an adults lap
      free. Take I-5 to the Coburg Exit, head west (Pearl Street). At T-
      Intersection, turn right (Willamette Street). The second right is
      Mill Street. The grange is the first building on the left. 32663 E.
      Mill Street, Coburg, OR. 541-431-4448,