Fiddler from John Day

  • goldrb6
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Im looking for a left-handed, white-bearded fiddler from John Day
      that i jammed with at the Sisters Folk Festival last September.
      Does anybody know him? Pleaase contact me off list.

      Thanx...Dennis
    • Shelah Spiegel
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        I guess that wouldn't be me <g>
        shelah
        goldrb6 <goldrb6@...> wrote:Im looking for a left-handed, white-bearded fiddler from John Day
        that i jammed with at the Sisters Folk Festival last September.
        Does anybody know him? Pleaase contact me off list.

        Thanx...Dennis

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT