Re: [nwbluegrass] Wolf Mountain and some upcoming Roseburg shows

  • Fran Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hey Joe and Everyone,
      Can't wait to hear more details about the shows last weekend.

      Good grief Joe... you have a lot of great concerts in Roseburg this summer.

      > Fran....I saw a quote from you in The Orchard's latest newsletter.
      > Did
      > you happen to catch it?

      ...No I didn't see the newsletter. It was probably one of the folk CD's
      that I reviewed for Two Louies mag. Was it the Mollys?
      They put out a really good CD.

      ...I like The Orchard. It seems like another very reliable...good
      rep....online place for the distribution of independent music.

      ....I'm heading out to see Molly Bloom at the River Front Park in Sellwood
      this evening. The stage and setting at this venue are wonderful. There's
      usually a big audience and food and stuff. So me and Squeek (that's my
      little fuzz ball dog) are heading down there.

      Have a wonderful evening!!
      Fran