bluegrass birthdays

  • Ken Cartwright
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 2, 2003
      Bluegrass Birthdays for Monday, February 3, 2003
      John Handy 1933, First Bill Monroe recording session for Decca 1950.

    • Ken Cartwright
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 14, 2008
        I've been remiss in the Bluegrass Birthdays... My apologies... A belated happy birthday to
        Tom Nowell of McKinleville Ca.... Greg Linder, Union Washington, Phil Carrier, Portland
        Oregon... kenc

        Ken Cartwright
        Program Director of AM 1620 Community Radio. "It's not how big your watts are, It's how you
        use them!" www.kencradio.com