This question is about Frank Wakefield...

  • Jeff <teresalindberg@msn.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
      Im wanting to get some more stuff by Frank and wondered if someone
      here could help me. I currently have him playing with Red Allen
      on "The Kitchen Tapes" and the "Folkway Years" and one called Frank
      W. and the Good Old Boys. Any other recommendations or CD's where
      he plays a lot of licks? Thanks!
      Jeff
    • Anna Snook
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
        He is also on the Bluegrass Mandolin Extravaganza with Sam Bush, Ronnie
        McCoury, Jesse McReynolds.......

        Im wanting to get some more stuff by Frank and wondered if someone
        here could help me. I currently have him playing with Red Allen
        on "The Kitchen Tapes" and the "Folkway Years" and one called Frank
        W. and the Good Old Boys. Any other recommendations or CD's where
        he plays a lot of licks? Thanks!
        Jeff

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244396.2846622.4218523.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        240556:HM/A=1414307/R=0/*https:/www.clearcredit.com/registration/default
        .asp?n=b&cpID=c01888p1379&ckID=gen14628>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244396.2846622.4218523.2848452/D=egrou
        pmail/S=:HM/A=1414307/rand=445866226>

      • dmondrow <dmondrow@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
          Jeff,

          Check out:

          http://www.mossware.com/FrankLesn.html

          This is Frank's official website. There's lots of good things
          (including CDs) there.

          Darryl

          --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff <teresalindberg@m...>"