Fwd: Update - NW Music Directory - Oregon Edition

  • joe ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      Hi,
      Shortly after this list started last July, I posted something about a
      Northwest Music Directory. I hope that a lot of you submitted your names,
      festivals, etc.. Here's an update form Myles Faulkner about how the project
      is going.
      Later!
      Joe
      -------------------------

      From: "Myles Faulkner" <myles@...>
      To: myles@...
      Subject: Update - NW Music Directory - Oregon Edition
      Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 14:44:39 +0000

      Hey Folks,

      Just wanted to give you a quick update on what is happening regarding the NW
      Music Directory - Oregon Edition. After nearly a year of research, calling,
      emailing, keeping the USPS bulk mail dept on their toes and learning that
      printing a book is not as easy as it looks, I'm pleased to announce that the
      directory is at the printers.

      If all goes well, and I'm firmly gripping on to wood here, the 88 page
      directory will be in your hands by the end of the month. I'm extremely happy
      with the way it has turned out and I hope you all will feel the same way.

      As soon as I have more information I will let you know. I'm sure quite a few
      of you had probably forgotten I was even doing this but for those you who
      didn't, thanks for your patience.

      Kind regards,
      Myles Faulkner
      NW Music Directory - Oregon Edition

      PS: My apologies if you have received this more than once. I am ironing out
      some problems with my email lists.