Re: [nwbluegrass] Help Please!

  • KingMutt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2001
      boograss@... writes:

      Oh huh...that one doesn't work either...I tried!  <g>

      Dee Ann

      Yeah? Well, it works on all mine.

      D'oh!!!
    • Kathy Boyd
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2001
        I tried "rosebud" and "good to go" and neither one of them worked!

        Kathy
      • kathyboyd
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2001
          I am SO SORRY if you receive this more than once. . .

          For some reason I cannot get my computer to send our e-mails to more than
          one address at a time. . . . Since most of the Oregon BG bands are
          represented at nwbluegrass, I thought the best way to handle this was to
          post to the list and ask you to pass this along to anyone you think should
          get it.

          IT'S THAT TIME!

          Gigs and gossip are due to kathyboyd@... . Gigs for January through
          eternity. Gossip from late summer/early fall on. If sending gigs PLEASE
          remember to include contact information. I would like to put the calendar
          and "Rumors and Lies" together this weekend (December 8-9th), so would
          appreciate getting your information as soon as possible.

          Also. . . . . if you are one of Suzi's COBRA angels, it's time to mail your
          monthly check to P.O. Box 825, Oregon City, OR 97045. Thanks!

          One more item. . . . if you think someone else in your band is getting
          information to me. . . . send it anyway. I'd rather get it twice than not
          at all!

          Thank you ever so much.

          Happy holidays!

          Kathy

          Check out No Strings Attached at:
          http://www.SwiftSite.com/nostringsattached
          Contact Ground Zero Sound at:
          http://www.groundzerosound.com

          Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to
          work and to play and to look at the stars. . . . .