Fwd: Re: Oregon BG and Country Music Fest

  • joe ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 3:34 PM
      Here it is straight from Dale concerning his BG and Cowboy Music Fest in
      August in Odell, OR. Sounds good. Be there or be ???.
      Joe
      --------------

      From: "dlspeakertrainer" <dlspeakertrainer@...>
      Subject: Re: Oregon BG and Country Music Fest
      Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 07:30:14 -0800

      Hay Joe,
      Great to hear from you. Yes, we are planning the Oregon Bluegrass and Cowboy
      music Festival. So far I have talked with The Sons of the San Joaquin, IIIrd
      Tyme Out, Mt. Heart, James King and Seldom Scean along with various local
      Bluegrass and Cowboy bands and entertainers. Tell the gang.
      Thanks
      Dale