Chick's Bluegrass Birthday

  • pearsun806 <kenc@wvi.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Chick, I do deeply apologize for missing your birthday. I set up a
      new program months ago to document birthday's and I did inadvertently
      forget to put yours in. Nothing personal I assure you. Please contact
      me off line and I'll send you a very special birthday present. Your
      not too sensitive about being a banjo player are you? Kenc
    • Dave Campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
        Hmmm... ...sensitive ...banjo player ...sounds like an oxymoron to me.

        -Dave
        (Woodinville, WA)