33414Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to nwbluegrass. Visit today!

  • philptcu@aol.com
    Dec 2, 2006
      Kate Smith made famous a song entitled "White Christmas"....
      John Philip Sousa made famous a piece entitled "Stars and Stripes Forever"....
      Stephen Collins Foster wrote a song entitled "Old Black Joe"
      (and many others, by the way).
      I love all of those three pieces of music, but none of them are bluegrass.
      Does that make me corrupt? I think not. Phil