2344Re: 1st Sunday Jams & the Express

  • Jennifer Campbell
    Jul 1, 2001
      The OBA jams are ON HOLD for the summer months.

      Its listed incorrectly in the Express...it should have always had Oct-May
      like the Coburg listing. Never noticed that!

      Chuck hasn't announced it yet, so I hope I'm not jumping the gun, BUT there
      is great news on the Express front!!!! Claire Levine and Tom Bryson have
      agreed to take up the duties as editors once again! Yipee!!!!

      Jennifer

      At 08:52 PM 7/1/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      >In the years past, the Portland, Audobon jam was October through
      >June...so thats why I questioned the post. Maybe past Jam hosts, Dan
      >Howe or Mando Rich can chime in with some insight. I do see though
      >in the new edition of the Express that they dont have the restriction.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic