13691Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: Festivals and local vs nat'l bands

  • Kathy Boyd
    Sep 4, 2003
      Bob wrote;

      How about every couple of hours have a scheduled break and INVITE the
      attendees to wander the venue and find the "magic" that I've been talking
      about.

      Now that, my friend, is a MARVELOUS idea!

      And by the way Bob, I agree with you 210% that the bands hired for a
      festival should do more than just put in a few 45 minute stage appearances.
      I figure once I'm hired I might as well help out by teaching workshops,
      helping with the band scramble, emceeing, or whatever.

      What else am I going to do all weekend. . . I already said I'm a lousy
      jammer!

      Kathy B.
      Tualatin, OR

      No Strings Attached web site www.nostringsbluegrass.com
      Ground Zero Sound & Promotions web site
      www.groundzerosound.com

      People will forget what you said,
      People will forget what you did,
      But people will never forget how you made them feel!

      Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
      http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic