Okay, I have everything running. It was really not a big deal.. just running out of memory. I switched to an STM32F4Discovery and things are working wellspudarnia
I worked around that problem by providing an index.cgi file instead of index.html. THTTPD is happy with that. That is probably not a good solution in thespudarnia
You could use 'git bisect' if you really want to locate the exact commit that broke your build. Gregspudarnia
- Operating Systems
- Nov 13, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.