I suspect that there is an issue with the patch for some platforms. This section of code was removed from nuttx/arch/arm/src/stm32/stm32_rtcc.c where itspudarnia
Hi. I've been looking at the RTC on the STM32F4Discovery board. The board doesn't come with a Low speed external oscillator; so the default LSE source for thealoe3132
I believe that the board.h and sam3x_pinmap.h define GPIO_UART0_RXD properties. The "sam3x_pinmap.h" is the last one seen, and becomes the value in theamericanguyinsg
- Operating Systems
- Nov 13, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.