In include/errno.h you can see that 19 is ENODEV. And that probably comes from one of these: $ grep -n ENODEV drivers/mmcsd/mmcsd_spi.c 1089: ret = -ENODEV;spudarnia
Hi, I'm working with Maple Mini platform and i am trying to mount the SD Card . on mount however we get always NuttShell (NSH) nsh> A�CDF os_start: Entryrachid.elmachhour
Sure. Let's try it. Committed. Gregspudarnia
- Operating Systems
- Nov 13, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.