... This is only an issue for some very low-end USB host controllers; standard OHCI and EHCI controllers use descriptors in memory to manage pipes and, as farspudarnia
[Sorry if this is a duplicate] Hi, Alan, ... Adding hub support certainly makes the code more complex (and it hurts my head thinking about devices that arespudarnia
Hi Greg, ... I remember you said to add support for a USB device to a microcontroller was more complex than adding support for USB host. How does this hasalancarbr
- Operating Systems
- Nov 13, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.