Good point :) What about defining additional structures in the ADC interface for the various message lengths? The compiler should then sort out firstname.lastname@example.org
The is a clean, sweeping simplication. But it does change the user interface and could break any code out there using the ADC interface. I like the changespudarnia
How about this? diff --git a/drivers/analog/adc.c b/drivers/analog/adc.c index be1682e3cd..a399579a34 100644 ... +++ b/drivers/analog/adc.c @@ -233,129 +233,email@example.com
- Operating Systems
- Nov 13, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.