You probably do not have the prerequisites to select them: config HAVE_ADC1_TIMER config HAVE_ADC2_TIMER config HAVE_ADC3_TIMER configspudarnia
I use the STM32F4 chip. I actually set everything in the menuconfig but there aren't any options except for the buffer size. I used the stm32_initialize to setfabian.byland
You don't use any functions. The timers are set up in the configuration. You run 'make menuconfig' got to the system type, enable the ADC devices, thenspudarnia
- Operating Systems
- Nov 13, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.