Hi, Alan, ... I understand them, but I am not sure if it is the best thing to do. Here is an explanation of what is going on: The scheduler starts a timer forspudarnia
Looks like a bad renaming. This should fix the compile problem: https://bitbucket.org/patacongo/nuttx/commits/ab998c78e808bbfd409c97b6f88ce39aa5b2ea26spudarnia
HI all, I am trying to build nuttx with SLIP support enabled. When compiling I get an error in slip.c: File 'slip.o' does not exist. Must remake targetlupusmuc
- Operating Systems
- Nov 13, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.