Ah that makes sense. A follow up question. Is it possible to run a NSH session on a character device? I'm mucking around with piping a NSH session output to anghiaho12
That is not a bug, That is the normal behave when you send text to a serial port that is not the console device. Those are all "raw" devices. Basically, nospudarnia
I'm trying to test multiple nsh session with the following simple code const char *tty = argv; int fd = open(tty, O_RDWR); (void)dup2(fd, 0); (void)dup2(fd,nghiaho12
- Operating Systems
- Nov 13, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.