I believe that the naming in the existing code follow correct convention _ _ _ Further, there is no reference to those definitionsspudarnia
... Or even better ... And you can easily determine the source of your problem. Gregspudarnia
This commit d072e0c87036f841c2c15dca77340888d923da20 https://bitbucket.org/nuttx/arch/commits/d072e0c87036f841c2c15dca77340888d923da20 broken lpc43_ ehciaveryanovin
- Operating Systems
- Nov 13, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.