Re: NuttX 6.0 Build Problem

  • Gregory N
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi, all,

      I have updated all of the apps/ Makefiles per Rafael's suggestion. If there is anyone out there experiencing this build problem. Can you check to see if these changes fix your problems. If they do, I can make an "emergency" 6.1 release to fix the problems. Please let me know.

      Greg
    • Rafael Noronha
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2011
        Hi, Greg!

        I have updated my SVN local copy and now it's working well.

        Thanks!

        Rafael.