Re: NXWM dependency on CONFIG_SCHED_WORKQUEUE

  • talkingtoken
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13 2:47 PM
      --- In nuttx@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory N" <spudarnia@...> wrote:

      > > Hi, Men,
      >
      > I mean Ken. Sorrty. That is what I get for using my tablet to respond to email.

      Hee, hee. Didn't even notice that. I guess my eyes just skipped right over the greeting line.

      Ken
    • Gregory N
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14 6:46 AM
        Ken,

        > I think that we need to just insist that the work queue is enabled or error out.

        Hmmm.. but you can create some meaningful use of NxWidgets without the work queue. If you are not using the CNxTimer (or anything that depends on the timer), then you don't need a work queue.

        That would suggest that any errors should be declared at a higher level in the build, not in NxWidgets.

        I think that you have to have the work queue enabled to use NxWM, however.