5588NxWidgets transparent text

  • Toby Duckworth
    Mar 27, 2014
      Hi all,

      I'm having a problem convincing NxWidgets to draw text correctly.
      Specifically, each glyph is drawn with a black background, even when I
      specify CONFIG_NXWM_TRANSPARENT_COLOR as black.

      Interestingly, when I refer to the chexcalculator.cxx demo, I find that
      in this, the same font is used by the button array as the calculator's
      display.
      Each button renders the text incorrectly, whereas the calculator display
      renders it correctly.

      Could it be that simply text rendering in buttons is broken, whereas a
      Label renders correctly.

      Any pointers in the right direction will be gratefully received.

      Toby
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic