4715RE: About Bluetooth Support

  • spudarnia
    Nov 13, 2013
      Librae,

      Back to your original question:

      > Just wondering, is there any schedule to support bluetooth or just bluetooth modules?
      > Or, is anyone doing it or willing to do it?

      Based upon the responses to your question, I would say that there is a lot of interest.  But I have not heard anyone step and take the responsibility for providing Bluetooth support.  But since there is interest, we could probably make it happen as a group if someone took leadership for defining and effort.  Is that something that you could do?

      The first step would be to define the common, device independent user interface.  Whether you are using a BT stack or a module, that interface should be the same.  So I would pick a  BT stack and use that to provide the user interface definition.