Geocaching Stories

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      Anyone have any interesting of funny experiences while geocaching
      that they would share with the rest of us? I remember a funny log
      entry about Book'em Dano (Now archived) by Ed & Julie when Ed, a
      Chico Police officer caught a young cacher looking for the cache,
      located in front of the Chico Police Dept.. Ed was in his patrol
      car and turned on the red lights and gave the cacher a good scare.
      Maybe Ed will give us more details.