Re: [NUTS] the big 100!

  • Michael Daugherty
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2004
      Hey easy on me Tankey boy at least I found the first stage!
      Looking forward to meeting the Gold Country Cache Chasers in the middle of the desert in a couple weeks then we will see who laughs last!  Put me on the breakfast email list, I keep missing the secret underground breakfast meetings.
      Big Daug
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2004
        Congats on #100!!!   I see you plan on being the one who laughs last at the Fallon geo rally...thats ok because the rest of us plan on being at the finish line laughing first!!!!
        Happy caching

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Michael Daugherty
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2004