Re: [NUTS] One Night at McClure's - postponed...

  • Juniper M. Sumpter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2004
      Ha! Clever title there Yar?Yar! ;-)

      I think you are very wise to postpone on Mc Clure's. We went up this
      weekend and did the Sweet Madeline cache that is new to that area. We
      didn't seen any snakes but man was it hot and dry! It's beautiful up there
      when it's green but now...well, it's still neat but definitely not as nice
      as the last time we went up in Feb. It's rugged country and some of those
      stickers and burrs are straight from hell. I'm still picking them out of my
      dog's coat, days later.

      I think the actual Mc Clure homestead is probably still green and lush, but
      it's a long haul to get there....Just a thought.

      -Juniper