Re: [NUTS] McClure Hike, Weekend of May 8th

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2004
      Sorry! We are not going to be able to make the hike that weekend.  We have other obligations. We will probably go ahead and wait until fall or early next spring.  Our free time during the late spring and summer is pretty slim although we are going to try to get some geocaching in...we just have to cut back
      Gail (Escapades)

      Teeje <yar@...> wrote:
      Let's get this discussion started :)

      So, anyone up for camping in the area Friday night and starting the
      hike early?

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Teeje
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3 10:06 PM
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
        > Sorry! We are not going to be able to make the hike that weekend.

        Anyone game for this? If not, I'll make other plans :)

        -- Yar?Yar!