Re: [NUTS] Quick Intro :)

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 3, 2005
      I know...it wasn't very nice of me to try to corrupt a
      nice young geocacher like that, was it?

      But I did have to warn her about you and your
      nuclear-powered squirt gun. You look innocent, but
      you're deadly with that thing...

      --- Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:

      > That, Jenn, is blasphemy!
      > Tanky

    • Donald Liddiard
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 4, 2005
        That's cool...  do you go over the mountains for GBES meetings?? If you do, watch it, yet another winter storm is perdicted this weekend... flatlands are looking pretty good these days... if not a bit flooded. Say hey to Drof rockology and Nevada Wolf if you see them. Rock&Crystal    p.s. next time we'll check on your schedule BEFORE we decide on dates :o)