Quick Intro :)

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hey everyone,

      Just a quick intro post from a new member. I'm Stephanie, my boyfriend's Jeff, and we've recently started geocaching as a way to get me more aquainted with the area (I'm originally from Pennsylvania). Heard about it through a friend of ours...hopefully the weather'll clear up soon so we can get back out there :D

      Stephanie

      Do you Yahoo!?
      The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!
    • Donald Liddiard
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 4, 2005
        That's cool...  do you go over the mountains for GBES meetings?? If you do, watch it, yet another winter storm is perdicted this weekend... flatlands are looking pretty good these days... if not a bit flooded. Say hey to Drof rockology and Nevada Wolf if you see them. Rock&Crystal    p.s. next time we'll check on your schedule BEFORE we decide on dates :o)