Re: [NUTS] Weather

  • emsdawn21
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
      Alrighty. If I am able to make it to the NUTS gathering...I will
      bring a cooler full of snow for everyone to share and play with. How
      does that sound?

      <redhawk6611@m...>
      R&C

    • Bob Francis
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
        Hey Joe I didn't know you were a poet too!!

        Bob JR

        Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer <joexandxkim@...> wrote:

        Rain,Sleat or Snow,

        a Geo Caching we shall go.

        My family thinks Ive lost my mind,

        trying to be the first to find.

        Madly around the country I dash,

        To log into one last cahe.

        ( This is dedicated to the family for the past three days of caching, lol)

        Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

        GeoCaching.com

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        Do you Yahoo!?