Re: [NUTS] Weather

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
      Hey...if you are delivering snow, I'll buy a snowman's worth :)
      **As long as the price is free, of course :P **
      It hasn't snowed on the valley floor in ages!
      Ed (& Julie)

      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
        Alrighty. If I am able to make it to the NUTS gathering...I will
        bring a cooler full of snow for everyone to share and play with. How
        does that sound?

      • Bob Francis
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
          Hey Joe I didn't know you were a poet too!!

          Bob JR

          Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer <joexandxkim@...> wrote:

          Rain,Sleat or Snow,

          a Geo Caching we shall go.

          My family thinks Ive lost my mind,

          trying to be the first to find.

          Madly around the country I dash,

          To log into one last cahe.

          ( This is dedicated to the family for the past three days of caching, lol)

          Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

          GeoCaching.com

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          Do you Yahoo!?