Re: [NUTS] Weather

    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
      The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!!  (LOL)
      Mike

      emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@...> wrote:

      I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is still
      snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
      FireDawn

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
      wrote:
      > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

      Service.

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • emsdawn21
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
        Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
        shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL

        Dawn

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
        > The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
        > Mike
        >
        > emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
        >
        > I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
        still
        > snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
        > FireDawn
        >
        > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
        > wrote:
        > > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

        Service.
      • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
          Hey...if you are delivering snow, I'll buy a snowman's worth :)
          **As long as the price is free, of course :P **
          It hasn't snowed on the valley floor in ages!
          Ed (& Julie)

          > Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
          > shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL
          >
          > Dawn
          >

          > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
          >> The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
          >> Mike
          >>
          >> emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
          > still
          >> snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
          >> FireDawn
          >>
          >> --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
          >> wrote:
          >> > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

        • emsdawn21
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
            Alrighty. If I am able to make it to the NUTS gathering...I will
            bring a cooler full of snow for everyone to share and play with. How
            does that sound?

          • Bob Francis
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
              Hey Joe I didn't know you were a poet too!!

              Bob JR

              Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer <joexandxkim@...> wrote:

              Rain,Sleat or Snow,

              a Geo Caching we shall go.

              My family thinks Ive lost my mind,

              trying to be the first to find.

              Madly around the country I dash,

              To log into one last cahe.

              ( This is dedicated to the family for the past three days of caching, lol)

              Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

              GeoCaching.com

              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

              Do you Yahoo!?