Re: [NUTS] Weather

  • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005

      WOW! Sorry I mentioned the word snow as to be pointed out I was so very wrong. I will save the wit for a more appropriate place next time.

      Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

      GeoCaching.com

    • Pat or Bert Hall
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
        Who needs Night Eyes?  Just follow the tracks.

        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
          I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is still
          snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
          FireDawn

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
          wrote:
          > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

          Service.
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
            I love the poem!  Keep up the good posts.  I see you guys found 10 caches in the last 3 days thats awesome in bad weather and 3 kids!  Congrats on Find # 50.
            Mike

            Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer <joexandxkim@...> wrote:

            WOW! Sorry I mentioned the word snow as to be pointed out I was so very wrong. I will save the wit for a more appropriate place next time.

            Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

            GeoCaching.com

            Rain,Sleat or Snow,

            a Geo Caching we shall go.

            My family thinks Ive lost my mind,

            trying to be the first to find.

            Madly around the country I dash,

            To log into one last cahe.

            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
              The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!!  (LOL)
              Mike

              wrote:
              > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

              Service.

              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

            • emsdawn21
              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL

                Dawn

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                > The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
                > Mike
                >
                > emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                >
                > I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
                still
                > snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                > FireDawn
                >
                > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                > wrote:
                > > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                Service.
              • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                  Hey...if you are delivering snow, I'll buy a snowman's worth :)
                  **As long as the price is free, of course :P **
                  It hasn't snowed on the valley floor in ages!
                  Ed (& Julie)

                  > Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                  > shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL
                  >
                  > Dawn
                  >

                  > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                  >> The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
                  >> Mike
                  >>
                  >> emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
                  > still
                  >> snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                  >> FireDawn
                  >>
                  >> --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                  >> wrote:
                  >> > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                • emsdawn21
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                    Alrighty. If I am able to make it to the NUTS gathering...I will
                    bring a cooler full of snow for everyone to share and play with. How
                    does that sound?

                  • Bob Francis
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                      Hey Joe I didn't know you were a poet too!!

                      Bob JR

                      Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer <joexandxkim@...> wrote:

                      Rain,Sleat or Snow,

                      a Geo Caching we shall go.

                      My family thinks Ive lost my mind,

                      trying to be the first to find.

                      Madly around the country I dash,

                      To log into one last cahe.

                      ( This is dedicated to the family for the past three days of caching, lol)

                      Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

                      GeoCaching.com

                      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                      Do you Yahoo!?