Re: [NUTS] Weather

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
      What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not keep you from caching!!
      Woody
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
        Humm, the sun was shinning in Smartsville all day, to bad you live in Lake Wildworld.
        What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not keep you from caching!!
        Woody
        We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

        "Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S."

        I think it could already be too late for you...(LOL)
        Escapades

        Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
        Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S.
        I'm down to one cache/day!!
        Tanky

        Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
        Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
          Doppler said it was snowing just a little north of
          Sacramento this morning. Guess It must have been
          pretty cold up there, but it only rained here.

          Still is, and big time.

          --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@...> wrote:

          > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
          > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
          > keep you from caching!!
          > Woody

        • Donald Liddiard
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
            Well it's snow/rain/snow in Paradise. Sounds like we should have joined the "snow shouldn't keep you from caching" flatlanders for the day. ;o)  Have you ever tried to dig up a cache in 6" of snow with a 20 foot radius of accuracy?? Fun... but a bit cold!! :o)  Sounds good to us... you can still see most of "Night Eyes"... at least for now!! R&C

            --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@theunionnet> wrote:

            > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
            > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
            > keep you from caching!!
            > Woody

            Yahoo! Groups Links

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005

              WOW! Sorry I mentioned the word snow as to be pointed out I was so very wrong. I will save the wit for a more appropriate place next time.

              Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

              GeoCaching.com

            • Pat or Bert Hall
              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                Who needs Night Eyes?  Just follow the tracks.

                Well it's snow/rain/snow in Paradise. Sounds like we should have joined the "snow shouldn't keep you from caching" flatlanders for the day. ;o)  Have you ever tried to dig up a cache in 6" of snow with a 20 foot radius of accuracy?? Fun... but a bit cold!! :o)  Sounds good to us... you can still see most of "Night Eyes"... at least for now!! R&C

                Doppler said it was snowing just a little north of
                Sacramento this morning.  Guess It must have been
                pretty cold up there, but it only rained here.

                Still is, and big time.

                --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@theunionnet> wrote:

                > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
                > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
                > keep you from caching!!
                > Woody

              • emsdawn21
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                  I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is still
                  snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                  FireDawn

                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                  wrote:
                  > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                  Service.
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                    I love the poem!  Keep up the good posts.  I see you guys found 10 caches in the last 3 days thats awesome in bad weather and 3 kids!  Congrats on Find # 50.
                    Mike

                    Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer <joexandxkim@...> wrote:

                    WOW! Sorry I mentioned the word snow as to be pointed out I was so very wrong. I will save the wit for a more appropriate place next time.

                    Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

                    GeoCaching.com

                    Rain,Sleat or Snow,

                    a Geo Caching we shall go.

                    My family thinks Ive lost my mind,

                    trying to be the first to find.

                    Madly around the country I dash,

                    To log into one last cahe.

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                      The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!!  (LOL)
                      Mike

                      wrote:
                      > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                      Service.

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                        Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                        shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL

                        Dawn

                        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                        > The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
                        > Mike
                        >
                        > emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                        >
                        > I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
                        still
                        > snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                        > FireDawn
                        >
                        > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                        > wrote:
                        > > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                        Service.
                      • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                          Hey...if you are delivering snow, I'll buy a snowman's worth :)
                          **As long as the price is free, of course :P **
                          It hasn't snowed on the valley floor in ages!
                          Ed (& Julie)

                          > Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                          > shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL
                          >
                          > Dawn
                          >

                          > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                          >> The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
                          >> Mike
                          >>
                          >> emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                          >>
                          >> I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
                          > still
                          >> snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                          >> FireDawn
                          >>
                          >> --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                          >> wrote:
                          >> > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                        • emsdawn21
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                            Alrighty. If I am able to make it to the NUTS gathering...I will
                            bring a cooler full of snow for everyone to share and play with. How
                            does that sound?

                          • Bob Francis
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                              Hey Joe I didn't know you were a poet too!!

                              Bob JR

                              Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer <joexandxkim@...> wrote:

                              Rain,Sleat or Snow,

                              a Geo Caching we shall go.

                              My family thinks Ive lost my mind,

                              trying to be the first to find.

                              Madly around the country I dash,

                              To log into one last cahe.

                              ( This is dedicated to the family for the past three days of caching, lol)

                              Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

                              GeoCaching.com

                              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                              Do you Yahoo!?