Re: [NUTS] Weather

  • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005

      Rain,Sleat or Snow,

      a Geo Caching we shall go.

      My family thinks Ive lost my mind,

      trying to be the first to find.

      Madly around the country I dash,

      To log into one last cahe.

      ( This is dedicated to the family for the past three days of caching, lol)

      Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

      GeoCaching.com

    • Chuck Murphey
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
        What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not keep you from caching!!
        Woody
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
          Humm, the sun was shinning in Smartsville all day, to bad you live in Lake Wildworld.
          What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not keep you from caching!!
          Woody
          We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

          "Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S."

          I think it could already be too late for you...(LOL)
          Escapades

          Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
          Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S.
          I'm down to one cache/day!!
          Tanky

          Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
          Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
        • Jenn Oates
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
            Doppler said it was snowing just a little north of
            Sacramento this morning. Guess It must have been
            pretty cold up there, but it only rained here.

            Still is, and big time.

            --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@...> wrote:

            > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
            > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
            > keep you from caching!!
            > Woody

          • Donald Liddiard
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
              Well it's snow/rain/snow in Paradise. Sounds like we should have joined the "snow shouldn't keep you from caching" flatlanders for the day. ;o)  Have you ever tried to dig up a cache in 6" of snow with a 20 foot radius of accuracy?? Fun... but a bit cold!! :o)  Sounds good to us... you can still see most of "Night Eyes"... at least for now!! R&C

              --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@theunionnet> wrote:

              > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
              > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
              > keep you from caching!!
              > Woody

              Yahoo! Groups Links

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005

                WOW! Sorry I mentioned the word snow as to be pointed out I was so very wrong. I will save the wit for a more appropriate place next time.

                Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

                GeoCaching.com

              • Pat or Bert Hall
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                  Who needs Night Eyes?  Just follow the tracks.

                  Well it's snow/rain/snow in Paradise. Sounds like we should have joined the "snow shouldn't keep you from caching" flatlanders for the day. ;o)  Have you ever tried to dig up a cache in 6" of snow with a 20 foot radius of accuracy?? Fun... but a bit cold!! :o)  Sounds good to us... you can still see most of "Night Eyes"... at least for now!! R&C

                  Doppler said it was snowing just a little north of
                  Sacramento this morning.  Guess It must have been
                  pretty cold up there, but it only rained here.

                  Still is, and big time.

                  --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@theunionnet> wrote:

                  > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
                  > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
                  > keep you from caching!!
                  > Woody

                • emsdawn21
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                    I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is still
                    snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                    FireDawn

                    --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                    wrote:
                    > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                    Service.

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                        The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!!  (LOL)
                        Mike

                        wrote:
                        > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                        Service.

                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                          Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                          shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL

                          Dawn

                          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                          > The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
                          > Mike
                          >
                          > emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                          >
                          > I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
                          still
                          > snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                          > FireDawn
                          >
                          > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                          > wrote:
                          > > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                          Service.
                        • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                            Hey...if you are delivering snow, I'll buy a snowman's worth :)
                            **As long as the price is free, of course :P **
                            It hasn't snowed on the valley floor in ages!
                            Ed (& Julie)

                            > Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                            > shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL
                            >
                            > Dawn
                            >

                            > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                            >> The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
                            >> Mike
                            >>
                            >> emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                            >>
                            >> I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
                            > still
                            >> snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                            >> FireDawn
                            >>
                            >> --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                            >> wrote:
                            >> > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                          • emsdawn21
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                              Alrighty. If I am able to make it to the NUTS gathering...I will
                              bring a cooler full of snow for everyone to share and play with. How
                              does that sound?

                            • Bob Francis