Re: [NUTS] Weather

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
      That's ok Jenn,
      If they're complaining about a little rain and snow I won't have a problem :P
      Besides when they make it, they too shall wear the funny hat.

      Jeo

      Time, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> writes:

      >Ohh, hear that Jeo?  The gauntlet has been THROWN down
      >right in front of your face.
      >
      >Better watch your tailfeathers.
      >
      >--- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
      >
      >> If I was old and retired I would say let it rain,
      >> let it snow, BUT some of us still have to get up
      >> early and go work in the elements(LOL)  Congrats to
      >> Rock on his retirement!  Tanky better watch out now,
      >> the race is on to first NUT to 2,000 finds.
      >> Mike
      >> Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
      >> We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank
      >> you!!! R&C

    • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005

        Rain,Sleat or Snow,

        a Geo Caching we shall go.

        My family thinks Ive lost my mind,

        trying to be the first to find.

        Madly around the country I dash,

        To log into one last cahe.

        ( This is dedicated to the family for the past three days of caching, lol)

        Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

        GeoCaching.com

      • Chuck Murphey
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
          What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not keep you from caching!!
          Woody

          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
            Humm, the sun was shinning in Smartsville all day, to bad you live in Lake Wildworld.
            What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not keep you from caching!!
            Woody
            We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

            "Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S."

            I think it could already be too late for you...(LOL)
            Escapades

            Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
            Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S.
            I'm down to one cache/day!!
            Tanky

            Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
            Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
          • Jenn Oates
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
              Doppler said it was snowing just a little north of
              Sacramento this morning. Guess It must have been
              pretty cold up there, but it only rained here.

              Still is, and big time.

              --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@...> wrote:

              > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
              > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
              > keep you from caching!!
              > Woody

            • Donald Liddiard
              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                Well it's snow/rain/snow in Paradise. Sounds like we should have joined the "snow shouldn't keep you from caching" flatlanders for the day. ;o)  Have you ever tried to dig up a cache in 6" of snow with a 20 foot radius of accuracy?? Fun... but a bit cold!! :o)  Sounds good to us... you can still see most of "Night Eyes"... at least for now!! R&C

                --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@theunionnet> wrote:

                > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
                > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
                > keep you from caching!!
                > Woody

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005

                  WOW! Sorry I mentioned the word snow as to be pointed out I was so very wrong. I will save the wit for a more appropriate place next time.

                  Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

                  GeoCaching.com

                • Pat or Bert Hall
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                    Who needs Night Eyes?  Just follow the tracks.

                    Well it's snow/rain/snow in Paradise. Sounds like we should have joined the "snow shouldn't keep you from caching" flatlanders for the day. ;o)  Have you ever tried to dig up a cache in 6" of snow with a 20 foot radius of accuracy?? Fun... but a bit cold!! :o)  Sounds good to us... you can still see most of "Night Eyes"... at least for now!! R&C

                    Doppler said it was snowing just a little north of
                    Sacramento this morning.  Guess It must have been
                    pretty cold up there, but it only rained here.

                    Still is, and big time.

                    --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@theunionnet> wrote:

                    > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
                    > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
                    > keep you from caching!!
                    > Woody

                  • emsdawn21
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                      I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is still
                      snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                      FireDawn

                      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                      wrote:
                      > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                      Service.

                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                          The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!!  (LOL)
                          Mike

                          wrote:
                          > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                          Service.

                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                            Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                            shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL

                            Dawn

                            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                            > The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
                            > Mike
                            >
                            > emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                            >
                            > I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
                            still
                            > snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                            > FireDawn
                            >
                            > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                            > wrote:
                            > > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                            Service.
                          • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                              Hey...if you are delivering snow, I'll buy a snowman's worth :)
                              **As long as the price is free, of course :P **
                              It hasn't snowed on the valley floor in ages!
                              Ed (& Julie)

                              > Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                              > shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL
                              >
                              > Dawn
                              >

                              > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                              >> The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
                              >> Mike
                              >>
                              >> emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                              >>
                              >> I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
                              > still
                              >> snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                              >> FireDawn
                              >>
                              >> --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                              >> wrote:
                              >> > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                            • emsdawn21
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                                Alrighty. If I am able to make it to the NUTS gathering...I will
                                bring a cooler full of snow for everyone to share and play with. How
                                does that sound?

                              • Bob Francis