Re: [NUTS] Weather

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
      We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
        If I was old and retired I would say let it rain, let it snow, BUT some of us still have to get up early and go work in the elements(LOL)  Congrats to Rock on his retirement!  Tanky better watch out now, the race is on to first NUT to 2,000 finds.
        Mike
        Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
        We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

        "Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S."

        I think it could already be too late for you...(LOL)
        Escapades

        Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
        Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S.
        I'm down to one cache/day!!
        Tanky

      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
          Ohh, hear that Jeo? The gauntlet has been THROWN down
          right in front of your face.

          Better watch your tailfeathers.

          --- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

          > If I was old and retired I would say let it rain,
          > let it snow, BUT some of us still have to get up
          > early and go work in the elements(LOL) Congrats to
          > Rock on his retirement! Tanky better watch out now,
          > the race is on to first NUT to 2,000 finds.
          > Mike
          > Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
          > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank
          > you!!! R&C

        • Donald Liddiard
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
            Speaking of innocent, Pebble sure perks up her ears when she hears about dousings and Tanky! She thinks they go hand in hand. She says "bring it on Tanky!" Snowballs at high noon would be fine with her right now.  R&C&P, too

            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
              That's ok Jenn,
              If they're complaining about a little rain and snow I won't have a problem :P
              Besides when they make it, they too shall wear the funny hat.

              Jeo

              Time, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> writes:

              >Ohh, hear that Jeo?  The gauntlet has been THROWN down
              >right in front of your face.
              >
              >Better watch your tailfeathers.
              >
              >--- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
              >
              >> If I was old and retired I would say let it rain,
              >> let it snow, BUT some of us still have to get up
              >> early and go work in the elements(LOL)  Congrats to
              >> Rock on his retirement!  Tanky better watch out now,
              >> the race is on to first NUT to 2,000 finds.
              >> Mike
              >> Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
              >> We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank
              >> you!!! R&C

            • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005

                Rain,Sleat or Snow,

                a Geo Caching we shall go.

                My family thinks Ive lost my mind,

                trying to be the first to find.

                Madly around the country I dash,

                To log into one last cahe.

                ( This is dedicated to the family for the past three days of caching, lol)

                Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

                GeoCaching.com

              • Chuck Murphey
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                  What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not keep you from caching!!
                  Woody

                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                    Humm, the sun was shinning in Smartsville all day, to bad you live in Lake Wildworld.
                    What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not keep you from caching!!
                    Woody
                    We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                    "Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S."

                    I think it could already be too late for you...(LOL)
                    Escapades

                    Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
                    Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S.
                    I'm down to one cache/day!!
                    Tanky

                    Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
                    Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
                  • Jenn Oates
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                      Doppler said it was snowing just a little north of
                      Sacramento this morning. Guess It must have been
                      pretty cold up there, but it only rained here.

                      Still is, and big time.

                      --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@...> wrote:

                      > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
                      > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
                      > keep you from caching!!
                      > Woody

                    • Donald Liddiard
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                        Well it's snow/rain/snow in Paradise. Sounds like we should have joined the "snow shouldn't keep you from caching" flatlanders for the day. ;o)  Have you ever tried to dig up a cache in 6" of snow with a 20 foot radius of accuracy?? Fun... but a bit cold!! :o)  Sounds good to us... you can still see most of "Night Eyes"... at least for now!! R&C

                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005

                          WOW! Sorry I mentioned the word snow as to be pointed out I was so very wrong. I will save the wit for a more appropriate place next time.

                          Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

                          GeoCaching.com

                        • Pat or Bert Hall
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                            Who needs Night Eyes?  Just follow the tracks.

                            Well it's snow/rain/snow in Paradise. Sounds like we should have joined the "snow shouldn't keep you from caching" flatlanders for the day. ;o)  Have you ever tried to dig up a cache in 6" of snow with a 20 foot radius of accuracy?? Fun... but a bit cold!! :o)  Sounds good to us... you can still see most of "Night Eyes"... at least for now!! R&C

                            Doppler said it was snowing just a little north of
                            Sacramento this morning.  Guess It must have been
                            pretty cold up there, but it only rained here.

                            Still is, and big time.

                            --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@theunionnet> wrote:

                            > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
                            > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
                            > keep you from caching!!
                            > Woody

                          • emsdawn21
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                              I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is still
                              snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                              FireDawn

                              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                              wrote:
                              > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                              Service.

                                Message 15 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                  The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!!  (LOL)
                                  Mike

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                    Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                                    shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL

                                    Dawn

                                  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                      Hey...if you are delivering snow, I'll buy a snowman's worth :)
                                      **As long as the price is free, of course :P **
                                      It hasn't snowed on the valley floor in ages!
                                      Ed (& Julie)

                                      > Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                                      > shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL
                                      >
                                      > Dawn
                                      >

                                      > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                                      >> The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
                                      >> Mike
                                      >>
                                      >> emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                                      >>
                                      >> I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
                                      > still
                                      >> snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                                      >> FireDawn
                                      >>
                                      >> --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                                      >> wrote:
                                      >> > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                                    • emsdawn21
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                                        Alrighty. If I am able to make it to the NUTS gathering...I will
                                        bring a cooler full of snow for everyone to share and play with. How
                                        does that sound?

                                      • Bob Francis