100

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2004
      Hey daugyboy,
      Looks like everyone wants to get your hurt!!!
      Look at the site below. It is in Sac. but one of the better ones around. Check all the logs.

      Thewoodchuck
    • Chuck Murphey
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2004
        Congrats to daugpack aka Mike & Kathie) on 100 find and they did a cache that has caused a great deal of agony for a few. (Court Jester's Revenge)
        Thewoodchuck
      • Chuck Murphey
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
          Congrats NIFTSIX on the first 100!!