Weather

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
      Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S.
      I'm down to one cache/day!!
      Tanky
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
        "Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S."

        I think it could already be too late for you...(LOL)
        Escapades

        Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
        Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S.
        I'm down to one cache/day!!
        Tanky

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
          I was going to say the exact same thing, but you beat
          me to it.

          Great minds think alike.

          Great minds that have been doused by Tanky with a
          water gun think allike, too.

          heh.

          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
            Aha!  Maybe this IS the payback for Tanky for all the drenchings he his inflicted on all of us innocent geocachers who would never dream of dousing him with water...

            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
              "Innocent!" Yeah, that was the word I was looking
              for.

              That's what I am, totally innocent.

              But believe me, if I didn't have to go back to school
              tomorrow and therefore have a million things to do,
              I'd be out caching today, rain or not.

              --- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

              > Aha! Maybe this IS the payback for Tanky for all
              > the drenchings he his inflicted on all of us
              > innocent geocachers who would never dream of dousing
              > him with water...
              >
              > Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:I was
              > going to say the exact same thing, but you beat
              > me to it.
              >
              > Great minds think alike.
              >
              > Great minds that have been doused by Tanky with a
              > water gun think allike, too.
              >
              > heh.
              >
              > --- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
              >
              > > "Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S."
              > >
              > > I think it could already be too late for
              > you...(LOL)
              > > Escapades
              > >

              > > Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:Somebody
              > > call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S.
              > > I'm down to one cache/day!!
              > > Tanky

              > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
              > >

              > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

            • Donald Liddiard
              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                  If I was old and retired I would say let it rain, let it snow, BUT some of us still have to get up early and go work in the elements(LOL)  Congrats to Rock on his retirement!  Tanky better watch out now, the race is on to first NUT to 2,000 finds.
                  Mike

                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                    Ohh, hear that Jeo? The gauntlet has been THROWN down
                    right in front of your face.

                    Better watch your tailfeathers.

                    --- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

                    > If I was old and retired I would say let it rain,
                    > let it snow, BUT some of us still have to get up
                    > early and go work in the elements(LOL) Congrats to
                    > Rock on his retirement! Tanky better watch out now,
                    > the race is on to first NUT to 2,000 finds.
                    > Mike
                    > Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
                    > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank
                    > you!!! R&C

                  • Donald Liddiard
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                      Speaking of innocent, Pebble sure perks up her ears when she hears about dousings and Tanky! She thinks they go hand in hand. She says "bring it on Tanky!" Snowballs at high noon would be fine with her right now.  R&C&P, too

                      "Innocent!"  Yeah, that was the word I was looking
                      for.

                      That's what I am, totally innocent.

                      But believe me, if I didn't have to go back to school
                      tomorrow and therefore have a million things to do,
                      I'd be out caching today, rain or not.

                      --- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

                      > Aha!  Maybe this IS the payback for Tanky for all
                      > the drenchings he his inflicted on all of us
                      > innocent geocachers who would never dream of dousing
                      > him with water...
                      >
                      > Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:I was
                      > going to say the exact same thing, but you beat
                      > me to it.
                      >
                      > Great minds think alike.
                      >
                      > Great minds that have been doused by Tanky with a
                      > water gun think allike, too.
                      >
                      > heh.
                      >
                      > --- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > "Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S."
                      > >
                      > > I think it could already be too late for
                      > you...(LOL)
                      > > Escapades
                      > >

                      > > Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:Somebody
                      > > call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S.
                      > > I'm down to one cache/day!!
                      > > Tanky

                      > >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
                      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                      > >

                      > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
                      >

                      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • JeoMc5@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                        That's ok Jenn,
                        If they're complaining about a little rain and snow I won't have a problem :P
                        Besides when they make it, they too shall wear the funny hat.

                        Jeo

                        Time, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> writes:

                        >Ohh, hear that Jeo?  The gauntlet has been THROWN down
                        >right in front of your face.
                        >
                        >Better watch your tailfeathers.
                        >
                        >--- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
                        >
                        >> If I was old and retired I would say let it rain,
                        >> let it snow, BUT some of us still have to get up
                        >> early and go work in the elements(LOL)  Congrats to
                        >> Rock on his retirement!  Tanky better watch out now,
                        >> the race is on to first NUT to 2,000 finds.
                        >> Mike
                        >> Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
                        >> We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank
                        >> you!!! R&C

                      • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005

                          Rain,Sleat or Snow,

                          a Geo Caching we shall go.

                          My family thinks Ive lost my mind,

                          trying to be the first to find.

                          Madly around the country I dash,

                          To log into one last cahe.

                          ( This is dedicated to the family for the past three days of caching, lol)

                          Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

                          GeoCaching.com

                        • Chuck Murphey
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                            What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not keep you from caching!!
                            Woody

                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                              Humm, the sun was shinning in Smartsville all day, to bad you live in Lake Wildworld.
                              What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not keep you from caching!!
                              Woody
                              We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                              "Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S."

                              I think it could already be too late for you...(LOL)
                              Escapades

                              Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
                              Somebody call off the rain, I'm going N.U.T.S.
                              I'm down to one cache/day!!
                              Tanky

                              Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
                              Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
                            • Jenn Oates
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                Doppler said it was snowing just a little north of
                                Sacramento this morning. Guess It must have been
                                pretty cold up there, but it only rained here.

                                Still is, and big time.

                                --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@...> wrote:

                                > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
                                > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
                                > keep you from caching!!
                                > Woody

                              • Donald Liddiard
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                  Well it's snow/rain/snow in Paradise. Sounds like we should have joined the "snow shouldn't keep you from caching" flatlanders for the day. ;o)  Have you ever tried to dig up a cache in 6" of snow with a 20 foot radius of accuracy?? Fun... but a bit cold!! :o)  Sounds good to us... you can still see most of "Night Eyes"... at least for now!! R&C

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005

                                    WOW! Sorry I mentioned the word snow as to be pointed out I was so very wrong. I will save the wit for a more appropriate place next time.

                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                      Who needs Night Eyes?  Just follow the tracks.

                                      Well it's snow/rain/snow in Paradise. Sounds like we should have joined the "snow shouldn't keep you from caching" flatlanders for the day. ;o)  Have you ever tried to dig up a cache in 6" of snow with a 20 foot radius of accuracy?? Fun... but a bit cold!! :o)  Sounds good to us... you can still see most of "Night Eyes"... at least for now!! R&C

                                      Doppler said it was snowing just a little north of
                                      Sacramento this morning.  Guess It must have been
                                      pretty cold up there, but it only rained here.

                                      Still is, and big time.

                                      --- Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@theunionnet> wrote:

                                      > What snow??? It's nice down this way only a little
                                      > rain and that doesn't hurt. Besides snow should not
                                      > keep you from caching!!
                                      > Woody

                                    • emsdawn21
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                        I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is still
                                        snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                                        FireDawn

                                        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                                        wrote:
                                        > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                                        Service.

                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                            The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!!  (LOL)
                                            Mike

                                            wrote:
                                            > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                                            Service.

                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                              Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                                              shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL

                                              Dawn

                                            • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                                Hey...if you are delivering snow, I'll buy a snowman's worth :)
                                                **As long as the price is free, of course :P **
                                                It hasn't snowed on the valley floor in ages!
                                                Ed (& Julie)

                                                > Drive living in it Mike...It's a pain....(in my back). I'm always
                                                > shoveling snow. We're running out of places to put it. Want some? LOL
                                                >
                                                > Dawn
                                                >

                                                > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                                                >> The snow looks beautiful from down here in the valley!!!! (LOL)
                                                >> Mike
                                                >>
                                                >> emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                                                >>
                                                >> I'm up for calling off the snow. We're up to 4 ft...and it is
                                                > still
                                                >> snowing! It has snowed the last 3 days straight. Grrrrr!!
                                                >> FireDawn
                                                >>
                                                >> --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>
                                                >> wrote:
                                                >> > We'd like to have someone call off the SNOW... thank you!!! R&C

                                              • emsdawn21
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                                                  Alrighty. If I am able to make it to the NUTS gathering...I will
                                                  bring a cooler full of snow for everyone to share and play with. How
                                                  does that sound?

                                                • Bob Francis