Re: [NUTS] Yfbtanky finds his 1500th cache!!!!

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
      Way to go Tanky AND Woodchuck.

      Magnificient achievements!

      --- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

      > Way to go tanky! Thanks for picking one of our
      > caches for this milestone.
      > Your the top NUT so far!

    • George
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
        Haven't you guys heard - "it's not about the numbers".
        If that's true, why do I feel this pang of jealousy when I read about
        these achievements? Congrats to both of you career geocachers.

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@s...> wrote:
        > Way to go Tanky AND Woodchuck.
        >
        > Magnificient achievements!
        >
        > --- Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
        >
        > > Way to go tanky! Thanks for picking one of our
        > > caches for this milestone.
        > > Your the top NUT so far!

      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
          Hmmm...that's a good point. I wonder if we all worked
          as hard at our day jobs as we do at geocaching if we'd
          be any richer.

          (thus speaks the woman who had a foot-high pile of
          grading to do when Christmas break began 2 weeks
          ago...and has the exact same pile, sublimely
          untouched, waiting for me when I go back tomorrow)

          <wildoates56@s...> wrote:
          > Way to go Tanky AND Woodchuck.
          >
          > Magnificient achievements!
          >
          > --- Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
          >
          > > Way to go tanky! Thanks for picking one of our
          > > caches for this milestone.
          > > Your the top NUT so far!

          Terms of Service.