Yfbtanky finds his 1500th cache!!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
      Way to go tanky!  Thanks for picking one of our caches for this milestone.
      Your the top NUT so far!

    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
        Way to go Tanky AND Woodchuck.

        Magnificient achievements!

        --- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

        > Way to go tanky! Thanks for picking one of our
        > caches for this milestone.
        > Your the top NUT so far!

      • George
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
          Haven't you guys heard - "it's not about the numbers".
          If that's true, why do I feel this pang of jealousy when I read about
          these achievements? Congrats to both of you career geocachers.

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@s...> wrote:
          > Way to go Tanky AND Woodchuck.
          >
          > Magnificient achievements!
          >
          > --- Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
          >
          > > Way to go tanky! Thanks for picking one of our
          > > caches for this milestone.
          > > Your the top NUT so far!

        • Jenn Oates
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
            Hmmm...that's a good point. I wonder if we all worked
            as hard at our day jobs as we do at geocaching if we'd
            be any richer.

            (thus speaks the woman who had a foot-high pile of
            grading to do when Christmas break began 2 weeks
            ago...and has the exact same pile, sublimely
            untouched, waiting for me when I go back tomorrow)

            <wildoates56@s...> wrote:
            > Way to go Tanky AND Woodchuck.
            >
            > Magnificient achievements!
            >
            > --- Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
            >
            > > Way to go tanky! Thanks for picking one of our
            > > caches for this milestone.
            > > Your the top NUT so far!

            Terms of Service.