R-U into Metal cache...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2004

      Now I know that not to many people are brave enough to tackle this one, but before you go looking for part two, you can always email me with what you found at part one...

      Also, I stopped by to check on the cache & it was MIA again so I replaced the canister & log...

      Happy New Year to all & many caches to find in the years ahead...

      Jim