McClure Hike, Weekend of May 8th

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2004
      Let's get this discussion started :)

      So, anyone up for camping in the area Friday night and starting the
      hike early?
    • dawn mateo
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2004
        Sounds absolutley awesome to me....to bad I have to work that entire weekend.  If things change, I'll let you know Yar?Yar!.

        Dawn

        Teeje <yar@...> wrote:
        Let's get this discussion started :)

        So, anyone up for camping in the area Friday night and starting the
        hike early?

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Juniper M. Sumpter
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 2004
          Hi all-
          Did you guys read the most recent log for Mc Clure's Place? Sounds like
          it's hot and dry and the creeks are already pretty low. You might want to
          check it out.

          I wanted to spend the night at Paynes Place Campground and walk up stream
          from there - hitting up the Run Like An Antelope cache along the way. But I
          think I've waited too long to do it this season.
          -Juniper
          (TheHobsons)

            Message 5 of 5 , May 3 10:06 PM
              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
              > Sorry! We are not going to be able to make the hike that weekend.

              Anyone game for this? If not, I'll make other plans :)

              -- Yar?Yar!