Question...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2004

      Does anyone know if there is an easy way to search all of my caches, to see if anyone may have logged something incorrectly?

      I would like to go through all of my cache logs, just to check them…

      I do read all the logs when they are sent, but some of my caches date back to Aug. 2002

      TNX, Jim
    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2004
        Yes. Many know.
        47Dad47

        >From: "Jim Olson" <ka6aru@...>
        >To: "N.U.T.S" <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [NUTS] Question...
        >Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:17:43 -0800
        >
        >Does anyone know if there is an easy way to search all of my caches, to see
        >if anyone may have logged something incorrectly?
        >
        >I would like to go through all of my cache logs, just to check them.
        >
        >I do read all the logs when they are sent, but some of my caches date back
        >to Aug. 2002
        >
        >TNX, Jim
      • Jim Olson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2006

          I have a question for the N.U.T.S….

          I since I live very close to the library, & I had a book that was due back, I just walked over & dropped it in the night drop…

          I didn’t see anyone in the parking lot, because it was about 2 hr after closing…
          I thought I would go see if the cache “BOOK SMART” was still there, & just after I pulled up the cover & there it was, so I dropped the cover & I heard a voice from behind me back by the trash dumpster… It was a lady that was having a smoke break… She asked if that was the hidden thing… I said Geocache? And she said yes… She told me that there were 2 college kids looking for it last week… She walked over to it & asked about it, so I pulled it out & told her that the cache had been archived last yr, but I wanted to see if it was still here…

          So I showed her the log & put it in my pocket & talked for a min more & then went home…

          Now… Should I put the cache back or what?

          It’s archived, but people still can log it & some have after it was archived…

          What do you thing I should do?

          Jim

          E-mail: ka6aru@...
          Webpage: going thru a change right now
          Hobby: http://www.geocaching.com/

          Light travels faster than sound...
          This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...
        • Gary McElroy
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10, 2006
            Go put it back Jim, better yet since it's been
            archived go put a new one down there of your own so we
            can all come log it again. See ya! Blucruz