Re: [NUTS] Hello NUTS!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2004
      Welcome Alan to the NUTS,
      Everyone who doesn't know Alan of Geosharks, he is a RCGDS member and is from Sacramento area.  He has been caching for a little over 2 years and has over 600 cache finds.  Of course now its time for him to find more of our NUTS caches.
      Just remember Alan we have strict rules about staying on topic, limit our congrats to major...oops, thats another list were on! (LOL) Happy caching

      aljl58 <aljl58@...> wrote:
      Hello all you NUTS!

      Thanks for the invite to join the group. Looks like a fun bunch of
      cachers here.

      Alan GeoSharks

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      Do you Yahoo!?