AMMO ALERT!

  • Michael Daugherty
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004
      KIDNAPPED CACHE
      SON OF SPAM

      Ammo Alert:

      Daugpack's "Son of Spam" has been kidnapped and is being held for ransom. This cache was awaiting approval but the impatient kidnappers just could not wait until it was finalized to grab the goods. The kidnappers will need special tools or special knowledge to open the cache container suspected to be holding the extremely valuable and only known remains of Jimmy Jack's libations stolen and hidden by his daughter. The kidnapper or kidnappers, (I suspect he has an accomplice) has contacted Daugpack on two occasions demanding ransom in exchange for the return of their "son". Daugpack has two male suspects at this time. These two male individuals of questionable character (who only prey on the poor busy hard working class families with small children) are known to travel together and are often seen roaming the area where "Son of Spam"was kidnapped. Daugpack is currently mortgaging their home and liquidating all other assets in order to satisfy the ransom demands. Any contributions to help Daugpack meet the burdensome random demands of these two guttersnipes will be greatly appreciated. Please send contributions to "Rescue Son of Spam" PO Box 1033 Penn Valley, CA 95946.

      Additionally there is a very tasty reward for any information leading to the whereabouts or recovery of their "son".

      ---

    • emsdawn21
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004
        Huh? Someone want to translate that into English for me?

        FireDawn

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Daugherty"