Event

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2013

      I realize pretty much nobody uses this list anymore but, for those who still get mail from here, I'm hoping folks will make an appearance at the upcoming meet and greet event. We used to get together more often and it would be good to start doing so again.

      (If nothing else it may be nice to receive something other than a spam link in this list.)

      Basic February Event in Chico

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC44HKQ&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=events&utm_campaign=1-21-13&log=y
      --
      ~Thrak~