Re: [NUTS] Event time?

  • rcookie_156@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2012
      Great idea, it's been a while. 2cookies

      teeje <yaryar@...> wrote:

      Anyone else interested in a 12/12/12 event somewhere in POC (Paradise, Oroville, Chico)?

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
        Sorry folks, a 12/12/12 event should have been posted about the time it was first suggested. Unless the rules have changed an event needs to be scheduled two weeks in advance. R&C

        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        From: rcookie_156@...
        Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:48:50 -0800
        Subject: Re: [NUTS] Event time?

        Great idea, it&apos;s been a while. 2cookies