Re: [NUTS] Event time?

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2012
      Sounds good.

      ~Thrak~
      On 11/29/2012 9:40 AM, teeje wrote:

      Anyone else interested in a 12/12/12 event somewhere in POC (Paradise, Oroville, Chico)?

    • rcookie_156@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2012
        Great idea, it's been a while. 2cookies

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
          Sorry folks, a 12/12/12 event should have been posted about the time it was first suggested. Unless the rules have changed an event needs to be scheduled two weeks in advance. R&C

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          From: rcookie_156@...
          Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:48:50 -0800
          Subject: Re: [NUTS] Event time?

          Great idea, it&apos;s been a while. 2cookies