Re: [NUTS] Event time?

  • Anthony Guzzi
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012
      On 11/29/2012 9:40 AM, teeje wrote:
      > Anyone else interested in a 12/12/12 event somewhere in POC (Paradise,
      > Oroville, Chico)?

      I kinda thought about it, but I'm going to Sacramento for events that
      day. There are 4 events there that day. (GC41D5G, GC41BM2, GC41B0K,
      GC41F77)
    • Tim Vigus
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012
        I would be interested in one in Red Bluff since I have to go to work after it.

        Anyone else interested in a 12/12/12 event somewhere in POC (Paradise, Oroville, Chico)?

      • thrak
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2012
          Sounds good.

          ~Thrak~

        • rcookie_156@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2012
            Great idea, it's been a while. 2cookies

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
              Sorry folks, a 12/12/12 event should have been posted about the time it was first suggested. Unless the rules have changed an event needs to be scheduled two weeks in advance. R&C

              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              From: rcookie_156@...
              Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:48:50 -0800
              Subject: Re: [NUTS] Event time?

              Great idea, it&apos;s been a while. 2cookies