Event time?

  • teeje
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012
      Anyone else interested in a 12/12/12 event somewhere in POC (Paradise, Oroville, Chico)?
    • Anthony Guzzi
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012
        On 11/29/2012 9:40 AM, teeje wrote:
        > Anyone else interested in a 12/12/12 event somewhere in POC (Paradise,
        > Oroville, Chico)?

        I kinda thought about it, but I'm going to Sacramento for events that
        day. There are 4 events there that day. (GC41D5G, GC41BM2, GC41B0K,
        GC41F77)
      • Tim Vigus
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012
          I would be interested in one in Red Bluff since I have to go to work after it.

          Anyone else interested in a 12/12/12 event somewhere in POC (Paradise, Oroville, Chico)?

        • thrak
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2012
            Sounds good.

            ~Thrak~

          • rcookie_156@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 30, 2012
              Great idea, it's been a while. 2cookies

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
                Sorry folks, a 12/12/12 event should have been posted about the time it was first suggested. Unless the rules have changed an event needs to be scheduled two weeks in advance. R&C

                To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                From: rcookie_156@...
                Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:48:50 -0800
                Subject: Re: [NUTS] Event time?

                Great idea, it&apos;s been a while. 2cookies