Re: [NUTS] Ammo Cans

  • Mac
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 12, 2012
      Still have many small cans.  $5 each.  Please reach me through geocaching.com  "Clan Mac!"

      From: RONALD W COOKE <rcookie_156@...>
      To: "nuts_@yahoogroups.com" <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>, "sierrajack@..." <sierrajack@...>
      Date: Sunday, May 27, 2012, 4:51 PM

      If anyone is heading to Vegas on highway 95, all the ammo cans you want in all sizes at great prices in Beatty. 50 cal cans are $8.00 clean. Long drive just for cans, but if going, keep it in mind.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android