Re: [NUTS] Ammo Cans

  • mcattk@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 8, 2012
      I have almost 100 small ammo cans for sale. $5 each. Please contact me thru geocaching "Clan Mac!" will be at event GC3K43B June 9th with some cans. ~Mac
    • Mac
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 12, 2012
        Still have many small cans.  $5 each.  Please reach me through geocaching.com  "Clan Mac!"

        From: RONALD W COOKE <rcookie_156@...>
        To: "nuts_@yahoogroups.com" <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>, "sierrajack@..." <sierrajack@...>
        Date: Sunday, May 27, 2012, 4:51 PM

        If anyone is heading to Vegas on highway 95, all the ammo cans you want in all sizes at great prices in Beatty. 50 cal cans are $8.00 clean. Long drive just for cans, but if going, keep it in mind.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android